Adam Smith Conferences’
Caspian CFO Summit
“Bringing together the top CFOs and senior finance professionals from
Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan”
10th & 11th June 2014, InterContinental Hotel, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hear from 40+ speakers at the Summit! First confirmations include:
- Andrew Large, Board Member, Kazakhstan Petroleum Association (KPA)
- Michael Kashirsky, Deputy General Director for Economics and Finance, LUKOIL Overseas
- Emil Mamedov, Finance Director/ Head of Investments Department, AzMeCo Group of Companies
- Bram Breukink, Managing Director, Vistra Cyprus, Head of the Russia/CIS Team, Vistra Group
- Erik Akhmurzin, Vice president for Economy and Finance, Kaztemirtrans
- Serhiy Zuyev, Chief Financial Officer, AES Kazakhstan
- Denis Korabljov, Chief Financial Officer, Rosinter Restaurants Holding
- Mustafa Ozgul, Finance Director, Ramstore Kazakhstan LLP
- Bayan Saduakassova, Finance Director, PetroKazakhstan
and many more! For the latest speaker line-up, please visit:
Key Features of the Summit:
* KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS AND INTERACTIVE DEBATE
Beyond the CFO role: Strategic business advisor OR cost-cutter for the corporation
We bring together 5 of the most outspoken representatives of the CFO community to debate how the role is evolving.
* THE CASPIAN CFO SUMMIT INTERVIEW-ON-STAGE with one of the most prominent figures in the CFO community.
Interview topic: The CFO as a business navigator – strategic focus
* BIG IDEAS-Out-thinking the competition!
How to maximise business efficiency by creating the optimal finance team?
Hear from leading CFOs about how to attract, retain and motivate key members of your finance department in a high-performance corporate environment.
* 2 CASE-STUDIES SESSIONS, with new essential insights from the CFOs community on….
” The latest innovations in corporate treasury, liquidity and cash management”
“The impact of business transformation on the financial planning, budgeting, reporting and forecasting functions”
* A MACRO ECONOMIC OUTLOOK KEYNOTE
Hear about the economic changes that can be expected in the Caspian region for the next 12 months in a global context. What opportunities and challenges can CFOs expect to encounter?
* EVENING COCKTAIL RECEPTION
Meet leading CFOs to network face-to-face, discuss business opportunities and establish new partnerships at our cocktail reception at the Intercontinental Hotel…and much more…