London, 26 November 2014, 1-6pm followed by reception
You are warmly invited to Eurasian Dynamics’ upcoming half-day conference on Central Asia and Azerbaijan in evolving energy landscape and regional dynamics.
This event has the support of the UK Prime Minister’s Trade Envoy to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan and is being organised in partnership with the Oxford International Centre as the second edition of our Geopolitics of Energy Series.
In this conference we will be discussing the energy and investment dynamics in Central Asia and Azerbaijan, geopolitical and market environments and will give an update on current projects and financing in the region.
Joinpanel debates and Q&A sessions with leading experts and industry executivesheld under the Chatham House Rule.
The focus is on:
- China, Russia & Kazakhstan as drivers of evolving energy landscape
- Western influence in the Central Asian region’s hydrocarbon resources
- Eastern and Western Caspian differences & consequences of this on regional dynamics
- The impact of Eurasian Customs Union and sanctions on Russia on energy strategies of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan & Uzbekistan
- Update on current energy projects and financing in Azerbaijan & Central Asia
Please visithttp://www.eurasiandynamics.com/energy-crossroads.htmlto download the agenda and see full line up of speakers and attendees.
Join 30+ companies from energy, finance, legal and government organisations.
Please contact Talita Covre for more information and group bookings:
+44 20 3637 2997