August 25, 2014 Kyiv
A7 CONFERENCES will be the first to arrange the abroad public conference on investing to Ukraine after the signing of Ukraine-European Union Association Agreement. The purpose of the forum will be the drawing of international investors to the collaboration with Ukraine. This event will open the number of conferences in the world financial capitals on investments to Ukraine.
The conference will take place on September 3, 2014 in London (Ironmongers’ Hall, Shaftesbury Place, Barbican, EC2Y 8AA) and represent the most ambitious foreign discussion of the potential and attraction of Ukraine for investments, besides there will be discussed the ways of Ukrainian business Europeanization and necessary networking with foreign investors.
New vectors of reforms, macroeconomic measures, investment attractiveness of certain industrial sectors, as well as financial sources, available for Ukrainian companies (debt finance, government securities, private and publicity capital) will be discussed.
Among the Speakers are:
· Andriy Sadovyi • Lviv City Mayor (Video speech)
· Valeria Gontareva • Head of the National Bank of Ukraine (Online Video Call)
· Andrii Kuzmenko • Charge d’Affaires, Embassy of Ukraine to the United Kingdom of the Great Britain and Northern Ireland
· Valeriy Kutsyy • CEO, Miratech
· Alexey Tymofeyev • CEO, Smart-Holding·
· Richard Segal • EMEA Credit Strategist, Jefferies International
· Katre Saard • Founding Partner, Alpcot Capital Management
· Jaanika Merilo • Ukrainian Venture Capital & Private Equity Association; Managing Director, US Invest
· André Küüsvek • Director, Local Currency and Capital Markets Development, EBRD
· Florence Bachelard-Bakal • Senior Banker, EBRD
· Edward Lucas • Eastern Europe Editor, The Economist
· Neil Buckley • Eastern Europe Editor, Financial Times
· Timothy Ash • Head of EM Research, Standard Bank
· Andy Hunder • Head of GR, Sayenko Kharenko; Director, The Ukrainian Institute in London
· John Patton • Founding Partner, Connect Capital Partners
· Irina Tymczyszyn • Founding Director, Ukrainian-British City Club
The conference in London will launch a series of the similar events in Frankfurt (September 24, 2014), New York (November 12, 2014), Dubai (April 15, 2015) and Hong Kong (October 7, 2015).
The half of the net profit from these conferences will be directed to charity initiatives in Eastern Ukraine.
The Official carrier is Ukraine International Airlines.
Media partners of the conference are European Pravda, Kyiv Post, Obozrevatel.com, Espreso.tv, Ukraine Business Insight. The event is supported by European Business Association, The Ukrainian Institute in London, The Ukrainian Journal of Business Law, The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.
For more information about the event, please visit www.InvestUkraine-UK.com